a watch for every occasion.
besides my monogram necklace, a watch is one of my favorite accessories to wear. while i am mainly a chain link watch kinda gal, i've been wanting to add a leather strap one to my options to switch it up! enter Daniel Wellington.
a few things i love about Daniel Wellington:
- genuine leather strap -- can be interchanged! = more options depending on what you are wearing. a good how-to video here
- minimal & sleek design -- only three to choose from: classy (Swarovski crystals vs. numbers), classic, and dapper (personally my fave due to the roman numerals and blue dials, insert all heart eyes emoji)
- options on metal -- either silver or rose gold
- options on size -- two for each design (one large and one small)
- thin face = lightweight
- a great timeless (#literally) gift idea -- you can get you and your man/boo/crush/guy figure in your life one that matches yours! = matchy matchy status
- two year warranty on manufacturing defects (crystals, movement, case)
see my Daniel Wellington dapper watch styled in my latest outfit post with this summery leaf print halter dress. i can't wait to change out the straps to black for a more casual-formal wear (is that even a thing?). i seriously can't stop wearing this watch. #obsessed.
what's better than a watch? a watch with a DISCOUNT! yea yea!
until 7/30 use code "JANNADOAN" on danielwellington.com for 15% off your entire purchase! #JUST.DO.IT.
watch c/o | Daniel Wellington dapper st mawes 34mm rose gold (use code "JANNADOAN" to receive 15% off!, good until 7/30)
rings | BaubleBar ice chevron midi ring / Gorjana blakey ring cuff/ Etsy stacking & midi rings ' Gorjana blakely cuff ring in gold
nails | essie gel couture in pre snow jitters (new from essie and no light needed!)
rock the DW,
A post done in collaboration with Daniel Wellington.