go ahead, be beautiful! (this is what your BeautyFIX box will be sayin' to ya.)
one of my gfs introduced me to DermStore (so thanking her!). as a skincare enthusiast/fanatic/obsessor i have nothing but love for this online mecca for all things related to beauty. they carry 500+ brands in some of the most finest dermatology, hair-ology? and cosmetics. to name a few that i love: Anastasia, Clarisonic, Dermalogica, Kevyn Aucoin, Koh Gen Do, MDSolarSciences, SK-II, Skinceuticals.
recently, they started a subscription box called BeautyFIX! and come on, who doesn't want a "beauty fix" every month?!? #literally. arriving at your doorstep will be a pretty good size box that ranges from full to deluxe travel sizes curated by skin experts. they are brands that DermStore carries, so it is going to be pretty freakin' good. subscriptions also make great gifts (even for yourself! haha!) that literally keeps giving all year long!! take a look at the eight items in the...
- Danielle Creations chrome mini mirror -- omg, the cutest little travel size double sided mirror that has 4x magnification! perfect for when you travel with your squad and they be hoggin' the bathroom mirror. retails for $14.99 USD.
- Peter Thomas Roth acne-clear invisible dots (12 clear dots) -- adhesive patches to be used as a spot treatment for acne and blemishes. contains salicylic acid, tea tree oil, hyaluronic acid (for hydration). 72 clear dots for $32 USD.
- June Jacobs papaya purifying enzyme masque (15 mL/0.5 fl. oz.) -- a cream-based mask that smells divine! like i'm sipping on a coconut on a tropical island (oh, wait i'm sitting at my desk. sigh). it has papaya which has exfoliant properties. gosh this full size baby retails for a whopping $60! (4 fl. oz.)
- Arcona magic white ice (10 mL/0.33 oz.) -- this AM/PM gel serum moisturizer is supposed to leave skin feeling fresh and glowy. has a very distinct perfume-y smell. 1.17 oz. retails for $42 USD.
- Medicell Labs hydrating calming facial mist (30 mL/1 fl. oz., full size) -- misting your face. yep, it's a thing. i bring mists with me when i travel (this is a perfect travel size) and it's great for when you are in places where the air is dry (aka: airplane). contains botanical ingredients to hydrate and refresh. smells like the spa without going to the spa. retails for $13.95 USD #mistyoself
- DS Laboratories revita hair stimulating shampoo (100 mL/3.4 oz.) -- this revolutionary shampoo contains ingredients (even caffeine!) to maintain scalp vitality, prevent hair loss, and promote fuller looking hair. 6 oz. retails for $29.99 USD.
- Tarina Tarantino pearl glow luminizing primer in pearl (1 fl. oz, full size) -- this is a lightweight illuminating primer that adds that dewy glow to your skin. it reminds me of Burberry's fresh glow. more liquid-y so shake it up before using it. retails for $32 USD.
- Karuna age-defying hand mask (1 hand mask = 2 hands, hope this makes sense) -- forget those face masks! hands need love too, esp considering how much we use them. this is a creamy oil-infused cloth-based mask for both your hands! it's supposed to reduce signs of aging, retain moisture, and revitalize dry skin. the glove even has a secure strap for a custom fit! leave on for 20 mins and you got some glowing hands. 4 hand masks retail for $32 USD. they also make face masks and you can try the entire line here.
- 6+ products (from full to deluxe travel sizes) per box
- $100+ worth or products per box!!!
- $12.50 first box for a limited time only!! (new subscribers only) and auto-renews at $24.95 USD per box each month. sign up HERE or click on any BeautyFIX anywhere on this post
- cancel anytime
- basically a great way to be introduced to and try new brands
- can't commit to a subscription but see a box you like? purchase it for that month for $34.95 USD, free shipping
so what are you waiting for? get your BeautyFIX on!,
A post done in collaboration with DermStore.