i love scallops (clothing and food)! #nopunintended
i have a problem. every time i see a scalloped piece of clothing, i get very excited (obviously it doesn't take much). this scalloped skirt and neck tie blouse are great pieces for work but also comfortable enough to take you into date night. after work, add some colorful statement earrings/rings and a playful chained crossbody bag and you will be G2G (good to go).
some tips for a date night look:
- keep it simple, wear something comfortable (aka: not tight, revealing, low cut, or short)!!
- all you need is a little blush
- emphasize eyes with eyeliner -- cateye or the feline flick (if you don't know, just google it). no need for eyeshadow either. (eyeshadow? what? how do you put that on?!).
- crossbody handbag = fuss-free
- save the bold lip for another day
- loose wavy curls always make a fun flirtatious look
skirt | LOFT scalloped skirt in black (old) -- similar
top | LOFT 3/4 sleeve neck tie blouse (old) -- similar and loving the colorblocking
shoes | Sam Edelman okala pumps in black suede
clutch | Tory Burch adjustable clutch w/removable chain (old) -- similar
bracelet | Vita Fede mini titan crystal bracelet in gold
earrings | Kendra Scott delilah geometric drop earrings in cobalt (old collection) -- similar from the classic collection
ring | Kendra Scott cora cocktail ring in cobalt (old collection) -- can't really find anything similar in terms of shape since this was a pretty unique piece, but in terms of color, the Kendra Scott daisy ring in colbalt is gorgeous!
lips | MAC lipstick in brick-o-la
hair | attempted by JD